Do you want to save on your Insurance in London Ontario and the surrounding area? Here are 10 ways to lower your Home Insurance costs. With ample of information online and ways to get instant quotes, you are armed with opportunities to shop your home insurance with many companies, but are you really getting a good rate and proper coverage?
As important as price is, making sure you have the proper coverage in place to protect your home, contents and liability is what you should be focused on. Having a proactive agent working on your home insurance will help with giving you peace of mind.
Everyone wants to save money, so here simple 10 ways to lower your home insurance rate in the London Ontario.
1) Purchase a home that is less than 20 years old
2) Monitored Security System
3) Paying off your Mortgage
4) Bundle your home and auto insurance
5) Increase your Deductible
6) Add a Backup Sump Pump or Alarm for Sump Pump Failure
7) Loyalty, the longer you stay with the same company, the more discounts added
8) Remaining claims free or limiting the claims you have
9) Keeping your policy up to date with changes you need to make
10) Get a quote with a local Mutual Insurance Agent
These 10 ways to save on insurance can be discussed with your current Agent, and there may be other discounts that may apply with the company you are currently with. Let your Agent know that you are looking to reduce your rate without sacrificing coverage. At the end of the day, our goal for you us is to make sure you have peace of mind with the proper coverage and the added bonus of saving money is the cherry on top.
Contact us at OurInsuranceGuy anytime for a quote in London Ontario and South Western Ontario region